We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
We are seeking an experienced baker with at least one year of previous experience in a bakery. You will be responsible for opening the kitchen in the morning, baking fresh loaves of bread, baking the pastries and preparing breads and pastries for the following day. It is also the baker’s responsibility to ensure the quality of the goods being used is up to par and make note of when supplies are running low so that an order can be made. We are looking for a full-time position. The position is hourly and begins at 5 a.m. every day.
Some responsibilities include:
- Mixing, preparing and baking bread and pastries
- Opening the bakery every morning
- Ensuring all baked goods are completed on time for opening
Some skills needed are:
- Ability to read and follow recipes
- Good organizational skills
- Must follow health and safety regulations
- Creativity in crafting new pastries
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking full or part-time Counter Staff/Baristas for the Front of House Staff. The Counter Staff takes on many responsibilities to keep the bakery and cafe running smoothly and efficiently. Previous experience is preferred but not necessary as long as you are diligent, a fast learner and willing to train with the Cafe Lead.
The Front of House staff is responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of the bakery. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing the cafe for opening each day
- Knowledge of the bakery's pastries and food/drink menus
- Greeting guests and taking orders, phone orders and online orders with Square POS
- Communicating with Kitchen Staff and Barista in order to serve customers in a timely and professional manner
- Maintaining the bakery's cleanliness and pastry case presentation
- Notifying the Cafe Lead when inventory is low
- Making juice, brewing coffee, and crafting espresso drinks
- Closing the cafe and cleaning the espresso machine
The ideal candidate should possess these qualities:
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and ability to incorporate feedback
- Ability to communicate efficiently with Kitchen Staff and Cafe Lead
- High initiative
- Great at multi-tasking
- Love for pastries and coffee
- And of course, a positive attitude!